Tourist Sightseeing and activities to do during your stay in the mild climate that has become
Near (- 7 km):
- discover the charming village of Saint Maurice de Tavernole with its church, its site orchids, its Saintonge houses …
- treat yourself to a spa and thalassotherapy treatments in the spa resort of JONZAC.
- Relax in the Caribbean Jonzac, one of the largest water parks in Europe.
- step through the doors of most distilleries in December and January when they are boiling.
- cooking local produce at the House of Vine and Archaic Saveurs.
- stroll to the Roman road Neulles / Neuillac.
- get into the mills and in the Cluzelet Bret.
- Casino play.
- take your children to the park leisure center of the Val de Seugne (tree climbing, trampoline).
- make a plane ride, hot air balloon in the aerodrome field Jonzac (1 km).
Within 50 km:
- Discover the world of Cognac visiting the most famous Cognac.
- visit the Forest House which offers a vast natural space to discover the forest and local heritage.
- Stroll in Nature Pole Vitrezay, a site dedicated to nature and fishing in the biggest and wildest estuary in Europe.
- browse the road to Saint Jacques de Compostela, crossing the towns of Pons, Saintes, Saint Jean d’Angely.
- discover the Neanderthals in St. Césaire, the Paléosite, prehistoric archaeological site.
- made a lap of the Haute Saintonge Mechanics Pole.
À moins de 100 km :
- visitez les incontournables de la Charente-Maritime : Fort boyard, aquarium de la Rochelle, le zoo de la Palmyre, Rochefort et sa corderie royale.
- découvrez le charme des îles d’Oléron, Ré et d’Aix.
- visitez le vignoble bordelais et la ville de Bordeaux classée patrimoine de l’UNESCO.